On the Mend

This last week has been rough to say the least!  I started last Monday with the stomach bug.  Mine lasted just a little over 24 hours.  Tuesday, Brian got it.  His lasted from Tuesday morning until Saturday.  Sunday, Emma got it.  We've been a mess in our house for the last week.  But we are finally all on the mend!  Emma has been almost 24 hours now without vomitting.  Although she says her tummy still hurts, which is to be expected with as sick as she was yesterday.  She missed school today, and honestly I may keep her home tomorrow as well.  Another day of rest and relaxtion might do her some good. 
 
So I don't have much for pictures, but i'll share what i've taken!
 
 
 
 
 
 
I still can't get over how much of a happy baby Alyx is!!
 
 
 
And boy does Alyx love her godmother!!  She was all smiles when she visited =)
 
And last night I had 2 completely different girls.  One happy, smiley baby.  And one very sick and tired little girl.
 
 
 
 
I sure hope Emma is back to her normal self again very soon!