Can it be??

Can it really be possible that Alyx is almost 4 months old?  And can it be that she is already using an exersaucer?!?  Oh where oh where has the time gone??  














I really wish I could bottle this time up.  It's going by faster than I ever could have imagined.  I'm sad that both of my girls are growing up...but i'm also feeling blessed that I was chosen to be their moms.  I have two of the sweetest girls ever =)

This afternoon we are going to go out sliding with my nieces.  Emma cannot wait to go...and it's pretty chilly here today. Hopefully it warms up a bit!  I have dinner going in the crockpot, and I thought I would share the recipe!

Crockpot Meatballs


I had never made these before, but a friend of mine made them a few days ago and I have to say they are my new favorite crockpot meatball recipe.

1 Bag of Frozen Meatballs (I used the italian style meatball)
Put those into the bottom of the crockpot and mix together in a separate bowl:

3 cups of Ketchup
3 cups of brown sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons of Chili Powder
1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire Sauce

Pour sauce over meatballs and cook on low for about 4 hours.  Or high for 2 hours.  



Super easy and super good!

I'll share about our sliding adventures probably later this evening =)  Happy Sunday!