Locks of Love

Yesterday I FINALLY had my hair cut...and colored too of course =)  It had been well over a year since I had actually gone to a salon and had my hair done.  It was very much needed!  My hair was at the point where I couldn't do anything with it, so I basically threw it up on top of my head every single day.  And because my hair is so thick, it was heavy! haha  Before I went yesterday I took a before picture and posted it on facebook.  One of my friends posted that I should donate it to Locks of Love.  I was so glad she mentioned that!  If you have never head of locks of love, basically if you cut your hair and it is long enough you can donate it to Locks of Love.  It's for Children under the age of 21 who suffer from long term hair loss due to any medical condition.  The hair has to be 10 inches at least in length.  

So here is the Before Picture:




The cut:




And the After:




It is still quite long, but I have it straightened in this picture, so it looks a little longer than it actually is.  Emma told me I look 15 now.  I'll take it! haha =)  

If you have any hair to cut, and it's long enough, I strongly suggest donating it! =)