Day Trip!

I think Emma has had a pretty good school vacation so far!  Thursday morning we decided to head to the condo for the day.  Brians parents and his brother and his wife and their kids were all down there as well.  We packed up and headed down.  It's about 1 1/2 hours away from us.  The girls were great on the ride down there. 
 
 
 
And guess who forgot her camera??  Yeah.  This girl.  So all I was able to take were iPhone pictures.
 
 
 
Emma and her cousins, Hannah & Haley had a blast swimming in the pool!  They spent quite a bit of time in there having fun and swimming =)
 
Brian and I went out for a short drive, it's pretty beautiful there.
 
 
 
 

It was soooo cold down at the ocean. 
 
 
 
 
And of course I had to pick some shells for Miss Emma!
 
 
 
 
 
 
I think Alyx enjoyed her first trip to the condo too! 
 
 
 
 
 
She is getting too big, too quick!!!
 
Yesterday was a cooking day!  I made some homemade pumpkin chip cookies, which are Emma's favorite.  She loves them!  And I love the recipe I have because it makes a ton.  It's the perfect recipe if you are going somewhere and need to bring a lot of cookies.
 
 
 
And for dinner I made "Unstuffed Cabbage Rolls"  I had seen the recipe floating around facebook for a while, and decided to give it a try.
 
 
 
 
It was delish!  Emma and Brian both loved it, so it will defiantely be something I will make again.  And it was super easy.  One pot meal!  I'm pretty glad that Emma isn't a picky eater...it will probably be a different story when Alyx starts eating! haha =)
 
Happy Saturday!!