Twas the Night Before...Work

It's done.  My maternity leave.  Tomorrow morning I go back to work.  I kind of have mixed feelings about this.  It will be nice to get out of the house and have some adult "socialization" time, but at the same time...I LOVE being home with my girls.  I know once I get back into the groove of things and we get into a routine it will be just fine.  And after 11 years of working nights...I am finally working days!!!  I have to be at work at 5am, and I work until 3pm.  It will be great being home every night with the girls.  

Anyway....here are a couple of days of my 365 photos!

Day 28:



Day 29:


Alys looks scared to death in this picture! haha =)
And the big news...I finally got the iPhone 5 yesterday!  At first I wasn't sure I was going to like it.  Totally different than mine android I have had for quite a while.  But so far I must say, I'm loving it!!!  

Well..time to head to bed since I have to be up at 3:45 am.  Uggh.  Wish me luck tomorrow!!