Our Weekend & Day 18 & 19

The weekend has unfortunately come to an end too soon!  
Yesterday Brian and I headed to Portland.  We left around 2:00, but before we left I had to take Alyx & Emma's picture of course!

Day 18


We dropped Alyx off at my inlaws, and Emma stayed here at our house with my mom.  And then Brian and I headed south to Portland!

We got to Portland around 5 or so and checked into our hotel.  


I took a picture of our room because Emma kept telling me I had to send her a picture of what our room looked like! haha  She is too funny!

We couldn't decide where we wanted to go to dinner, but in the end we decided on, On The Border.  Neither of us had ever been there, and we both loved it!


My meal, which was half eaten by the time I remembered to take a picture =)

After dinner we got all wild and crazy and went to Target!  Crazy huh?  We went to a couple of other stores and did some shopping and then headed back to the hotel.  

We got up this morning and went to the Cracker Barrel for breakfast...sooo my favorite place ever to eat!



After breakfast we started back home.  It was snowing and the roads were absolutely horrible.  It took us what seemed like forever to get home.  We had a 3 hour drive home, and the speed had been dropped to 40 mph, and we saw a ton of accidents.


Thankfully Brian drove because there is no way I wanted to!!

We finally got home, and of course had to take the photo for Day 19!


I missed these 2 so much while we were gone.  But it was definitely nice to get away with Brian for a night!