Day 30 & Back to work

I survived today at work!  I got up just about 3:30, and had to be at work at 5:00.  The early mornings are definitely going to take some getting used to, but the fact that I will be at home.  With my girls.  Every. Single. Night.  Is totally worth it!  I went and picked Alyx up from daycare at about 3:20, and when I walked through the door she was sitting with the daycare providers husband and Alyx looked at me and grinned from ear to ear!  It melted my heart, and I just about started to tear up.  She knew who I was and I was so excited to see her =)  


She is getting so big, too fast!  


Emma & Alyx played on the playmat for quite some time tonight.  She loves when her big sister lays with her.

And here is Day 30!


I work tomorrow morning, and then i'm off for the weekend!  =)  I'm already ready for the weekend to be here! hehe =)