A Year in Review *2013*

I can't believe that 2013 has just about come to an end.  It's been a crazy year, so let's start at the beginning!

In January Emma was really big into gymnastics.  Lot's of private lessons and classes.  And she became really good at it!





In February Emma and Brian went to the annual Father/Daughter Valentines Day Dance.  Emma looks forward to this every single year.  And I have just as much fun watching her get her hair done and picking out a dress for her =)




And then we have March.  What did March bring to us this year?


We found out we were pregnant!!  We were excited and nervous all at the same time!!

In April we did a couple of road trips.  One was to Bar Harbor, which was super duper cold!!  But we still had a blast!





We also took Emma to the Circus for the first time in April.





In May we spent afternoons outside when the weather was beautiful and the snow was finally gone!





In June we found out we were having a Girl!!




We were very excited to know we were having another girl!  Even though I was certain we were having a boy! hehe =)

Emma also lost her very first tooth in June!




In July we celebrated the 4th at my parents house.  We had a great time!


We also went to Boston for the Taylor Swift concert!!  We had a blast!



In August, hot days were spent at the lake



In September my little Emma started 2nd grade and celebrated her 7th Birthday!!





In October we finished Emma's/Baby's room and celebrated Halloween!




In November...on the 5th to be exact...we welcomed baby Alyx into our family!!!





In December Alyx turned a month old and we celebrated Christmas!






2013 was good to us.  I am hoping that 2014 is just as good to us!!  

And to end 2013, I had my very last doctors appointment for the issues I had after my c-section!!  It took just about 2 months for it to heal, but it's so much better!  I think i'm going to miss my daily trips to the office and chatting with everyone there! haha =)

Happy New Year Everyone!!!!!