Show & Tell * Favorite Ornaments

I did a post like this last year, and I thought...hey why not, let's do it again!  Although our tree is short a few ornaments this year...i'll explain that after!  Here are a few of my most *favorite* Christmas ornaments!



Our newest ornament this year!  I got it at one of those little Kiosk places in the mall =)  




This one was also bought at a kiosk in the mall back in 2006 when we bought our first and only home so far!  


Emma's Polar Express Bell.  I love this one because she goes over and shakes it quite often and says "Mommy I can still hear it"  Gosh, i'm hoping she always hears it ring!! =)



Emma's hand print when she was a year old!



This ornament we got in New York City the night Brian proposed to me =)  We got it at Rockefeller Center, they have these angels there life size too!



This one reminds me of home.  Where I grew up.  My mom gave it to me my first Christmas away from home.

So I have a lot of other ornaments that are special to us...but....they are Missing!!!!  For the life of me I can't find them anywhere.  I don't know what in the world would have happened to them.  They are all our Disney ornaments, that we got at Disney World. It makes me sad, but i'm sure they will come up at some point.  We always put our Christmas stuff in the same place every year, but i'm assuming this box got put somewhere else.  

Our Elf "Patch" visited last night.


Do you see what he brought with him?  If you look right under him there is a "Patch" ornament!  Emma LOVED this!  She thought it was the coolest thing =)


I think we might write his name of the stocking =)

So now it's your turn...share your favorite ornaments too!  I would love to see them!!!  Come on, you know you want to =)