Our Christmas 2013

I can't believe that Christmas has come and gone for another year!!  We had a great day, and hope you did as well!  My parents were able to come down and spend a couple of days with us which was really nice.  Christmas Eve we went to my brother in laws to see Santa, and have a yankee swap =)  The kids had a blast, and were so excited to see that Santa came!!


Emma got an Elsa doll from the movie Frozen from Santa!


Alyx didn't mind sitting with Santa too =)  She also got Elsa from Frozen, only the plush doll




All the cousins with Santa!  Next year there will be another baby in the picture, only a little boy!  My sister in law is due the end of March with the first boy in the family =)  



Emma (who clearly didn't know I was taking a picture) with my niece Haley.  Poor Haley is going through a lot right now.  She has been having a lot of seizures lately, and they aren't sure what is going on with her.  She is at the hospital today for an MRI of her heart.  We are praying and praying that everything is ok with her.  




One of the best presents ever!!!

After we left my brother in laws we came back to our house and had some yummy appetizers.  Back wrapped scallops and lobster stuffed mushrooms.  So good!  Emma kept saying she needed to get to bed because she didn't want Santa to skip over her if she wasn't sleeping! haha


My dad and Alyx =)


My dad with Emma.  It's become a tradition that he reads her a book every Christmas Eve.



I love this picture of my girls.  The love that Emma has for her sister is just amazing.  

We woke up on Christmas morning at about 6:00 am.  Emma was ready to dig into her stocking!!









The monkey bread was soooooooo good!! hehe =)








Santa brought Emma "The Voice" karaoke machine =)








Emma got sooo many things this year.  My parents and Brian's parents spoiled her that's for sure!


My favorite gift was from my parents



I am in LOVE with this sign!  And it fit perfectly on the front of our fireplace!!  


Our Christmas was wonderful this year.  We have a lot to be thankful for that's for sure.