1 Month

Can you believe it???  Miss Alyx is 1 month old today!  Holy cow, where did the time go!!  I ordered the monthly stickers to put on a onesie, and of course they aren't here yet!  Arrghh!  Oh well, her 1 month picture is going to be a tad bit late.



This was taken at the doctors office this morning.  She is weighing in at a whopping 7 pounds 12 ounces!!!  
Her appointment wasn't actually until next week, however we had to change it.  Our little miss has decided to be extremely fussy.  And when I say fussy I mean full blown out screaming for very long periods of time at night.  It usually lasts about 4 hours or so and then she completely wears herself out that she finally falls asleep.  At this point we aren't sure if she has Colic, or if she may have acid reflux.  She is on some drops right now for it being possibly reflux.  If it's Colic, well then there is nothing we can do.  Just let it run it's course which could last a few months.  I'm not going to lie, it's HARD!!!  We have tried everything to sooth her, but nothing works.  During the day she is usually pretty good, kind of fussy, but nights is when it's really bad.  Keep your fingers crossed for us that this doesn't last too long! =)

I actually started this post yesterday, and never got to finish it.  Tonight my mother in law has Alyx at her house...super long night last night that resulted in Brian coming home from work early because Alyx just wouldn't stop screaming.  I feel so bad for her, and I feel completely helpless because there is nothing I can do to help soothe her.  I'm leaning more towards her being colic at this point than it being reflux.  We have another appointment on Monday with her pediatrician, so we'll see what she has to say then.  

We have quite a bit planned for this weekend!  We have a Christmas Parade to go to Saturday evening, and then after we are planning to ride around and look at Christmas lights.  That is one of my favorite parts of this season!  Sunday, Brian and I are going Christmas shopping in the morning just the 2 of us, and then in the afternoon we are taking Emma out shopping.  She really wants to pick out her own gifts to give Alyx =)  

Happy Friday!!  Enjoy your weekend =)