Uggghh!

The title to my post says it all...Uggghhh.  That is exactly how I feel.  It's been a week and a half since I had Alyx.  And I had her via c-section.  My recovery with Emma when I had the c-section was rough, but not as rough as this has been.  The last few days have been absolutely horrible.  And last night got worse.  If you have a weak stomach, then don't continue to read.
Brian left last night around 3:30 to head to camp for the afternoon/night.  My mother in law and sister in law came over to give me a hand with the baby since the last couple of days I was having a really hard time getting around.  Well...around 6:30 or so something didn't feel right.  I went into the bathroom and found that my incision had opened up and I was bleeding badly.  Needless to say, I freaked out.  I called my doctor and my sister in law called Brian to have him start heading home.  My doctor was more than amazing.  He wanted Brian and I to meet him right at his office, so as soon as Brian got into town we headed there.  When we got there, he ended up having to drain my incision and it's probably the worst pain I have ever felt in my entire life.  I ended up getting an infection, and it was causing all this fluid to back up.  I know, disgusting.  He got it all drained, immediately started me on antibiotics and pain meds and sent me home.  Today i'm feeling a bit better.  He reassured me that it would continue to drain on it's own and that is normal.  So today i've been a complete mess having to deal with that issue.  Brian has been absolutely amazing helping me out.  He's been right beside me helping me every step of the way.  I'm hoping and praying that this goes away soon and that I start feeling like my normal self again.  It's difficult not being able to get up and help change diapers, make bottles, and little things like that.  I feel like i'm pretty much on bed rest.  But between Brian and Emma...they're amazing!  Emma is always willing to help, and even changing diapers! One thing she said she wouldn't ever do =)


I love this picture...the little feet sticking up in the air! hehe

The other morning before school Emma wanted to hold her baby sister...I thought this picture was the sweetest!


Alyx kind of looks like she's smiling =)

Anyway, I see my doctor again Tuesday morning.  I'm praying that things are better by then!  Well since Alyx is finally sleeping...I suppose that means I should get some sleep too!!