Update and Randoms =)

First of all, I'll update you all on how i've been feeling lately.  My answer...so-so.  I'm still not 100% better, and probably not even close...but i'm getting there.  I went to the doctor almost every single day last week, and I have another appointment tomorrow.  Basically they have told me I have a seroma behind the area where I had my c-section.  It's a build up of fluid behind the incision, that has no where to go other than out the incision.  It's beyond painful, I can't bend over, and I feel like i'm walking like a 95 year old lady! haha  My doctor has been draining it at every appointment we have, and there is still fluid there.  At my appointment on Friday he put a drain in to keep in over the weekend and tomorrow he will take it out.  I'm hoping that tomorrow goes good!!  I'll make sure to update tomorrow as well =)

Anyway...enough of me complaining about me!  My mom came down on Friday and spent the entire weekend with us =)  Brian hasn't worked since Alyx was born, and he has been beyond amazing.  He went back to work Friday night and I was so sad.  =(  He works again Monday and then he's off again until Friday.  I don't know what I would have done these last few weeks without him.

I have a bunch of random pictures tonight to share with you all =)


Emma LOVES her baby sister!  She is like a little mother to Alyx.  


Alyx with her great-grandmother...or as Emma calls her..."Old Mimi" haha  




Crazy Emma with a minion =)









I love Alyx & Emma's matching owl hats =)



We celebrated my mother in laws birthday today, and finally got a good photo of all the grandchildren!  The 5 girls.  And, we also found out the other day that we are finally going to have a boy in the family!!!  My brother inlaw and sister inlaw are expecting their 3rd baby in March, and it will be a boy! =)  That poor boy is going to be stuck with 5 female cousins! hehe

I hope you all had a great weekend...it's time to start getting ready for Thanksgiving!! =)