Crazy Kid & Recipe Help!

Last night Emma insisted on having supper at Wendys.  Even though I made a pot roast.  Apperantly having pot roast 3 times in the last 3 weeks is a bit too much for a 7 year old.  Haha  I do know how to cook other things, but i've been looking for super easy meals that I can throw into the crockpot and have ready by dinner time.  So pot roast, is easy and really good so yeah I've made it a lot lately.  I'll get back to that in a minute.  So I took Emma to Wendys, we got home so she could eat.  Check out what was in her kids meal....

 
Crazy Kid!  It's a thing that goes over her straw of the donkey from Shrek...and the donkey hat!  She thought this was the cooles thing ever, and it's pretty funny I think =)
 
So now, I need your help!  I'm looking for new dinner/supper suggestions.  Like I said, I feel like i'm making the same things over and over again.  And it's obvious that Emma is getting tired of the same things!  Looking for simple recipes too!  I love anything done in the crock pot because I can get it ready in the morning, and have it ready for dinner time.  And with a baby coming soon...simple is good!  So pass along to me any recipes you may have that you and your families LOVE!  =)  I'm anxious to hear what you all have!