Baby Update {37 Weeks}


Due Date? November 12, 2013 – 11/12/13 =) 

How far along? 37 Weeks & 2 days! 2 Weeks and 5 days left!  OH MY!!!!!!

Size of baby?  According to the pregnancy app on my phone, Alyx should be around the size of a Watermelon right now.  Approx 6 ½ pounds

Gender? Alyx Grace...Girl =)

Weight gain? Lost again this week! 

Maternity Clothes? Ohh yes.  Nothing but maternity clothes.  In fact, I would LOVE to stay in Yoga type pants all day everyday at this point.
Food Cravings? Chinese.  Haha

Movement? Still getting quite a bit of movement.  Although it’s more painful movement at this point.  I think she is just running out room so I’m getting kicked in the ribs a lot, and a foot keeps kicking me in my side. =)

Labor signs? None at all!

Belly button in or out? In

What I miss? I’m ready for a good nights sleep.  I miss sleep on my stomach so badly!  I also really miss wearing my wedding rings.  I have taken them off because of a little swelling in my hands.  But the swelling in my feet the past 2 weeks has been terrible!!

Looking forward to? Oh my gosh…I can’t wait to meet this little peanut!!!  Emma is beyond excited as well…And Brian too of course!! =)
***********************************************************************
So now that I can relax because the bedroom situation with Emma and the baby have been figured out, painted and decorated {If you missed that post click here}.  I still have a few things that need to be done.  I NEED to pack a hospital bag this weekend.  That's something I never had the opportunity do when I was pregnant with Emma.  I went to a normal baby appointment, and was told I was being admitted to the hosptial asap.  Brian went home and packed me a bag!  He did a good job too =)  So Saturday, I have to get that done.  I also want to get the stroller put together, and the carseat put in my car.  The pack and play needs to be put together as well.  And somewhere in there we need to make a trip to Sweet Frog which opened today, for some frozen yogurt! haha =) 
My mom bought Alyx and outfit to come home in, and I absolutely love it.  However...Emma and I have been have a big disagreement in this area! LOL  She has picked something out for Alyx, and is adamit that Alyx wear it as her coming home outfit.  I'm probably going to give in and let her have her way in this.  =) 
And speaking of Emma...she is feeling much better!  She hasn't been to school since Monday, but she is going tomorrow!  =)

Sorry for a completely pictureless post...but I have no other pictures to share tonight!