My Big 2nd Grader!

We're back at it!  School that is!  I can't even begin to tell you how excited Emma has been about starting school.  She was really excited about meeting her new teacher, and was even more excited to find out that Brian and his brothers had her as a teacher when they were little!  I was hoping to meet her new teacher this morning, but we didn't get the chance to.  I'm really excited about this school year for Emma.  I haven't even met her teacher yet, but she seems to be really involved with the students and the parents.  Just from what Emma brought home from school today, I think it's going to be a GREAT school year! =)  I did take some pictures of Emma this morning with my camera...but those are home and i'm at work.  So all you get is a couple of pictures from my phone for now ;) 

 
 
It was super chilly this morning!!  We waited in the lobby of the school for Emma's big cousin Hannah who is entering 5th grade at Emma's school.  Hannah went to school at a neighboring town up until this year, and was used to having only about 50ish kids or so in the entire school.  In the school that Emma goes to, there is close to 600 kids.  I think Hannah was a bit nervous today!  But we talked to her after school and she did great and loved it!!
 
 
 
My niece Haley on the end is going to kindergarten this year in the next town!  These girls are growing up way to fast! 
 
Emma came home today and is looking forward to day 2 tomorrow!!  Keeping my fingers crossed that the rest of the school year goes just as well today =)