Crazy Busy!

I feel like we have been crazy busy lately, on the go constantly.  I'm more than ready for some R&R.  I had mentioned in my last post that I haven't been feeling well.  And unfortunately it only got worse.  I ended up calling out of work sick on Friday.  I was miserable.  I called my doctor to find out if there was anything I could take for meds.    Thankfully they said to take some benadryl and get lots of rest.  My mother in law ended up taking Emma Friday night for me so I could just sleep.  Saturday I woke up feeling a little better.  From the minute we woke up on Saturday until about 7pm we never stopped.  We had to shop for Emma's birthday party Sunday.  That will be another post very soon about her party =)  Saturday night I was forced into work from 7pm to 2am.  I was not happy since I wasn't feeling well, but there really wasn't anything I could do about it.  Sunday was Emma's party, and we had a great time!

Monday was picture day at school.  And Emma's official 7th Birthay!  As soon as we dropped the Birthday girl off at school, Brian and I headed to the doctors office for a baby checkup =)  I was nervous since I have been feeling so horrible, and since my due date for Alyx is basically the exact same date as Emma's due date.  And we ended up having Emma 2 months early.  So yeah I was nervous for this appointment.  We had about a 30 minute ultrasound which was amazing!  We got to see her move around a lot, open and close her mouth, move and wiggle her fingers, and get the hiccups!  I so wished Emma had been there to see all of this too, but she was at school.  We got some really good photos this time too!  Here is one picture of Miss Alyx Grace =)

 
 
Some people find ultrasound pictures weird, but I think that they are completely amazing!  We got our first glimpse of what our little peanut is going to look like =)   I'm getting so anxious to finally meet her!!
 
 
Since yesterday was Emma's actual birthday and we had her party on Sunday, she of course had to have cake! 
 
 
 
And of course I sang Happy Birthday to her too =) 
A full post on all her Birthday fun will come soon!
 
I work tonight and tomorrow night and then i'm off for 2 days.  And you can bet that on those 2 days you won't find me doing anything.  I'm probably going to lay on the couch for 2 full days =)