Baby Update {30 Weeks}

YAY!  We're at 30 weeks as of today!!!  So here is my 30 week update!

Due Date?  November 14th...C-section!

How far along?  30 weeks as of today!  10 weeks left!  I can do this!

Size of baby?  According to my pregnancy tracker app on my phone baby Alyx is the size of a butternut squash and about 3 pounds and 1 ounce.  That is 1 ounce less than what Emma weighed when she was born!

Weight gain?  I'm down another pound.  I had my nurses visit the other day, and i'm still losing.  This doesn't seem right to be pregnant and not gaining any weight!

Maternity Clothes?  Oh yes!  I even made a super quick stop at Old Navy yesterday for a new top.  I'm in desperate need of tops very soon.  The very few I have, i'm tired of wearing! ha!

Movement?  All the time still!  She was moving around while I was at work the other night and everyone was standing around my desk watching =)

Food Cravings?  I.want.chinese.  LOL  I'm craving it soooo badly!

Gender?  Girl!  Alyx Grace

Labor Signs?  None!

Belly button in or out?  In!

What I miss?  My standard answer.  Sleeping on my stomach, and being comfortable at night sleeping.  Uggh.

Looking forward to?  The next 10 weeks.  I'm anxious to get everything in order and and being completely organized for baby Alyx's arrival!


On Tuesday I had a nurses visit at my doctors office.  They just wanted to check to make sure my blood pressure, urine, and weight was ok.  This is around the time when I went downhill fast when I was pregnant with Emma.  So they just want to keep an eye on things.  My weight was good.  Down 1 more pound.  My blood pressure was really good.  But my urine test, not so good.  She said there was traces of protein, blood and white blood cells.  She is certain that I have a uti, however I am having no symptoms of one.  So they are going to keep an eye on it for now and make sure it doesn't get any worse.

Here are a couple of pictures of Emma from today.  She got a new dress for school, and this morning insisted on dressing herself.  When I told her I thought the dress would look better with leggings and flats, she pitched a fit and said she loved how she was dressed.  So light pink tights and sparkle TOMS it was.  Oh well =)



And tonight while she was reading a book, she told us that her throat hurt really bad to swallow =(  I'm hoping she isn't on her way to getting sick.  Keeping my fingers crossed!



Hoping she wakes up in the morning feeling great!!