Sunday Randoms

The weekend is almost over...however that is fine by me!  It was my weekend to work, so the next 2 days I have off =)  Even though Brian and I had to work we still had a good couple of days.  Saturday morning my mother in law called at 7:00 and asked if Emma wanted to go to camp for the day.  Of course the answer was yes!  I have never got her out of bed so fast, dressed and packed and ready to go as I did yesterday morning!  Woke her at 7:00 and by 7:20 she was already for camp!  And the bonus for me was...I got to go back to bed!  I'm not sleeping very good at night.  It is sooo hard to get comfortable right now.  I'm usually sleeping with 4 pillows and getting up every couple of hours to use the bathroom.  So to get some extra sleep yesterday morning/afternoon was great! 
Brian doesn't get out of work until 7am, but when I got home at 2am this morning he was home!  He got to leave work early, so it was nice to come home at 2am and not be alone in the house! ha =) 

This morning I picked Emma up from the inlaws fairly early so they could go to church.  Em & I hung out for a while at the house, and then the 3 of us went to Brians grandmothers house for a lobster feed!  They fed us well...Lobsters, Steamed clams, Corn on the Cob, Mac & Cheese, Potato Salad, Macaroni Salad...I had to leave to head to work before dessert was served, but i'm certain it was something yummy!  Emma got to play with all her cousins, including one of her little cousins Ainsley.  She was so cute!  Ainsley has a little brother Colson that was just born 4 days ago.  Sooo precious, and I got to snuggle with him =)  We also got news that our family is expanding even more!  My sister in law is pregnant with her 3rd!  She's due in March, very exciting!!

 
Emma and Ainsley playing in the grass
 
 
So for some random things...I love love love Zulily!  I'm not so much of a fan of their shipping time, but the deals are great!  I ordered Emma a new pair of Keens a few weeks ago for $19.99, which is an amazing deal.  And yesterday I found this little thing that I just couldn't resist buying.
 
 
 
Since it gets so cold here in the winter I thought this fleece carseat cover would be perfect!  And I think it's pretty cute too!  It will keep Alyx nice and warm when we are out and about!
 
Tomorrow we are taking Emma to the outlet capital of Maine! haha  I can't wait to get to Carters, OshKosh and Gymboree!  I hope I find lots and lots of good deals...keep your fingers crossed for me!