Randoms


I feel like I have so much to blog about...yet I can't remember hardly anything!  Last week we took Emma to Mt. Katahdin to go swimming at a place called Togue Pond.  She had a b.l.a.s.t!  The water was warm, clean, and sandy! 

 
On our drive there.  I was fortunate to grow up in a beautiful area!
 
 
Emma was not impressed in this photo..at all!  I wanted her to sit up on the rock with Brian and I was going to take their picture.  She would not have it!  There was no way she was climbing up the back of this rock!
 

 
 
 
 
 

Emma is such a fish!  She could swim and swim and swim all day long if we let her.  We headed back to my parents house after her swim and hung out there.  My mom made us a great meal, and Emma and I ended the night by watching gymnastics on tv =) 
 
Yesterday I went shopping for myself!  Usually i'm shopping for Emma or Brian...but this time it was all about me!  And it was nice because Brian went with me and helped me pick out some new maternity clothes =)  Although cashing out at the register was slightly depressing.  2 pairs of maternity jeans, and shirt that was on sale cost me just short of $100.  Crazy!  But it was worth it, and I Love my new jeans from Motherhood maternity!
 
After shopping we took Emma to see Disney's Planes in 3D.  I highly recommend it!  She loved it.  There was a little boy in the theatre that was so funny!  The main "plane" in the movie's name is Dusty.  He kept yelling, "Go Dusty Go!"  It was so funny, Brian and I kept laughing =)
 
Now I have to brag just a little ;)  I made a beef stew last night and let it cook in the crockpot all night, and then all morning.  And it was the best beef stew ever.  I kinda had a cheat day today, so I was able to eat it! 
 
And I have a new obsession.  These.
 
 

I am obsessed with buying these headbands! A couple of them I got local, and the others I ordered off Etsy.  Every day there seems to be a package at the door for something for Alyx, and Brian just rolls his eyes, haha.
 
Since I can't seem to think of anything else to write about tonight, I suppose i'll go back to watching HGTV, House Hunters and watch how unbelievably picky some people are! haha
 
Happy Weekend!!