Baby Update {25 Weeks}

I am officially 25 weeks today!!!  Here is an update!



Due Date? November 14th =)  Another c-section.  The c-section I’m not looking forward to .  I had one with Emma, and I had time to recover at home before she came home from the NICU.  This time around it will be a lot different.  But thankful I have a very helpful hubby =)

How far along? 25 weeks as of today!!!

Size of baby? She is approximately the size of an Eggplant and about 2 pounds now =)


 
Weight Gain? No weight gain yet.  I think I am down 10 pounds now.  Doctor still isn’t worried about the weight loss. 

 
Maternity Clothes? Very much so.  I wish I could live in yoga type pants!  I’m finding anything that feels somewhat tight on my belly makes me very uncomfortable

 
Movement? It’s crazy how much Alyx is moving!  Emma never moved as much as she is.  She’s kicking and moving around constantly.  Except for ultrasounds…she’s always “sleeping” during the ultrasounds, hehe =)


Food Cravings? Right now, EVERYTHING.  And I think that’s only because of the gestational diabetes.  Everything I see right now, I want it, but unfortunately I can’t =(


 
Gender? Girl!! Alyx Grace =)


Labor signs?  None at all….lets keep it that way for a long while too





Belly button in or out? In


What I miss? I’m still missing sleeping on my stomach.  I have a really hard time getting comfortable in bed.  And it seems as though just as I get comfy, my arm falls asleep and it’s time to roll over.  Or I have to get up and pee.  Haha

Looking forward to? Tuesday!  I go to the diabetes clinic, and I will know lots more about what I can and can’t eat.  Right now I’m finding it so frustrating.   So Tuesday will be a good day!!