Playing Catch Up!

We are most definitely having summer weather now!  Most days are almost to the point that is unbearably hot!!  And being pregnant....doesn't make it that much fun! HA!  So we have spent many days now going to my parents house to use their pool.  I'm trying awfully hard to talk Brian into putting a pool in our backyard...but that's not working out so well.  So Brian, if you read this....I reallllllyyyyy want a pool! hehe =)


Emma LOVES the fact that she can touch bottom this year in Nana's pool!  She has become quite the little fish.   I'm loving my days in the pool.  I think I could sit and float all day long.  My mom had to laugh at me the other day because she was inside the house and I was out in the pool floating, and I called her from my cellphone to bring me a glass of water to drink! haha  

The evenings have been soooo buggy at night here.  We have tried a few times to do campfires, but we are quickly pushed back inside my those stinkin darn mosquitoes.  We brought Emma to see the movie Despicable Me 2 in 3D last week.  She has never been one for 3D movies, so I wasn't too sure if she would like it or not, but she loved it!  And Brian and I did too!

Yesterday we attended Brian's uncles funeral.  It was by far one of the most emotional funerals I have ever been to.  He had been a firefighter in our town, the funeral was a fireman's funeral. 







Today Emma had her dentist appointment at our new Dentist office.  And we LOVED them!!  They were sooo amazing with Emma.  And the place was amazingly nice.  They had iPads set up in the kids room from kids to use, an Xbox, and a kitchen set.  Emma had a blast playing in there =)




They had a big flat screen tv up on the ceiling, and before her cleaning the hygienist came out and got Emma and brought her to a huge cabinet of blue rays for her to pick out a movie.  She chose Tangled.  They didn't have this kind of treatment for me when I was little at the dentist office! =)  After she was done we got a great report that her teeth are wonderful!  She got a bag of toothpaste, new tooth brush, floss sticks, and a bunch of other things.  And on a funny side note, earlier in the day she asked me at the store for a milky way candy bar.  I told her after her dentist appointment she could have it.  Well, Brian was also having his teeth cleaned and Emma finished way before him.  I had to leave for work so I brought her into Brians room so she could be with him.  While the Dentist is working on Brians teeth, Emma asks me for her milky way before I leave.  The hygienist says, I just cleaned your teeth sparkling clean and told you about sugar bugs and now you want a candy bar?!?  LOL   Needless to say, she didn't get to eat the candy bar while at the Dentist office =)

So I think i'm caught up on all the going on's here =)  Next week we have another baby appointment!  Can't wait to see the ultrasound pictures again! =)