NEW Baby Things =)

So don't get me wrong, I have a ton of baby stuff left over from when Emma was a baby...however...I do want some new stuff as well!  We are definitely going to reuse Emma's highchair and large items like that.  And I soooo can't help myself when going into stores to go immediately to the baby section!  I thought I would share today some things that I am loving for new baby girl!



I love this burp cloth!  The colors are perfect too


{source}

I love love love this baby blanket!  And I may or may not have already ordered it.  So Brian, if you are reading this, it should be arriving on our doorstep soon =) hehe


 {source}

Emma had a pair of Robeez and I loved them!  Can't wait to buy another pair! 


 {source}

These bibs are too cute!  I really love anything chevron!


{source}

I think these Taggie Blankets are so cute! 


{source}

I love these owl hats =)  Emma had one for last winter, and I think the baby is going to need one as well =)


So there you have it...some things for the new baby i'm loving!  And once we are completely final on her middle name...i'll share what her name is going to be!!! =)