It's July!

I cannot believe it is July already!  This summer is already flying by. So let's see...what have I not blogged about yet.  Brian and I celebrated our 6 year wedding anniversary on June 30th!  We both had to work that day, so we really didn't do anything special.  However the following day we headed to the "coast" as we call it for a lobster and clams lunch.  I was perfectly happy with that!

 
And go figure...no pictures of me and Brian together on our Anniversary! haha
The Lobsters and clams were delish!
 
 
It was chilly and cold the day we went. 
 
 
 
 
 
A couple of days later it was the 4th of July!  One of my favorite days of the year!  We always go to my parents house over the 4th.  It's always a lot of fun!
 
 
 
 
I'm in LOVE with the dress I got for Emma for the 4th.  I love anything that is chevron print right now.  It's an Etsy order from WrenTenTen.  They have some super cute stuff! 
 
 
 
 
 
Emma and her cousin Madison =)
 
 
 
Brian made some amazing ribs for the BBQ at my parents.  And as you can see...Emma enjoyed them as well!
 
 
After everyone left the BBQ, Brian and I decided to take a ride to a state park not far from my parents house. 
It's so beautiful there too =)
 
 
 
 
 
We saw a baby moose too =)  And where there is a baby moose the momma isn't very far behind her. However she was in the wooded area so the pictures we took of the mom didn't come out.
 
 
 
 
 
They are too cute when they're babies!
 
 
So now i'm finally caught up to today!  It was a hot one today that's for sure.  Brian got up around 5am and resealed our driveway.  And then we headed to my parents house for the afternoon to swim in the pool.  I could have stayed in all.day.long. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I also need to mention that I got a super duper bad sunburn today!  Ughhh.  I can hardly move my arms.  I was grocery shopping this evening and it was pathetic, I had to ask a lady there to get something off a top shelf for me because I couldn't lift my arms above my head.  Haha! 
 
So we definitely had a good weekend...but I must say...I'm exhausted!  It's an early night to bed for all of us here! =)