I'm Back!

We're back from our mini vacation!  We had such a great time!  We left on Friday morning and headed to Massachusetts for the much awaited Taylor Swift concert!  We left around 7am and got to Massachusetts just before 2:30.  We left for the stadium a little after 3, and i'm glad we left early because the traffic was super crazy! 

 

Before the show started outside of Gillette Stadium (where the New England Patriots play)
And I didn't bring my good camera with me to the concert.  The tickets said on them no cameras allowed with detachable lenses. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
When we finally made it to our seats, I thought I was surely going to have a slight heart attack.  I have a *huge* fear of heights, and our seats were so high up that I thought for sure that we were just going to fall out of them! haha 
 
 
 
 
This picture of Emma cracks me up!  She was just a tad bit excited for the concert to start!  And she had to wait a long time too.  But she was excellent while we were there!  We got to the stadium somewhere around 4.  The concert started at 6:30 with an opener that I had never heard of.  Then we had Austin Mahone come out and sing for a while, and then Ed Sherhan.  Taylor took the stage I think around 9:00.  Emma was a trooper waiting for her that's for sure.  And we even managed to get completely down poured on.  But we still had a blast!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I so wish I had my camera with me.  The pictures I took of Taylor just didn't come out at all. 
 
 
 
 
 
I have to say that she put on one heck of an amazing performance!  I would HIGHLY recommend her concert to anyone.  It was fun, entertaining, and just all around awesome! 
 
The next morning we packed up at the hotel, and drove to Mystic, Connecticut to spend the next 2 nights.  We spent the next 2 days, sight seeing around Connecticut and Rhode Island.  It's beautiful down there.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Total photo bomb! haha
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Crazy glasses and balloon hat at Margaritaville =)
 
We even made a stop at a mall in Massachusetts just so Emma could go to the American Girl Doll store.  She saved her money to buy the girl of the year, Saige.  So that's what she bought!
 
 
 
And of course, we bought a couple of outfits for the doll, and her Nana may have bought her an outfit for the doll as well =) 
 
So we definitely had a good time, except on the way home Emma told us she didn't feel good.  We stopped at numerous rest areas so she could use the bathroom.  Not so fun traveling a long distance with someone not feeling too well.  But she is better today!!