Day 2: Commenting Challenge


I'm linking up again today for Day 2 of Jenna's Journey Fourth Annual Commenting Challenge!  Yesterday was "About Me', you can check out my about me post HERE.  I think it's fun finding new blogs to read, and connecting with new people.  If you missed yesterday, it's not too late to join in!  

Todays Topic is:

What's your favorite TV show/series/reality show?  If you don't watch TV, what about a favorite movie or book?

So I confess...I LOVE TV!  If you have read my blog for a while, then you know that I work nights.  So most everything I watch is on my DVR.  But with being pregnant, and working nights...on my days off i'm in bed as early as Emma is.  I'm exhausted!!  But here are some of my absolute favorite shows.

Love, Love, Love the Bachelor & The Bachelorette!  However, I have seen only the first episode of this season of the Bachelorette.  



Another of my fav tv shows is Army Wives.  This is probably by far my favorite!  I've seen every episode from every season.  



I'm pretty much a sucker for reality shows.  Real Housewives of OC, Any wedding or baby show on TLC.  You name it...I probably like it!

I also love to read!  I'm definitely a sucker for a good love story book.  Anything by Nicholas Sparks!


So there you have it for Day 2!!  I hope I haven't bored you all to death!