Baby Update {21 Weeks}

I have never done a baby update like this, and I thought it might be kinda fun and something I can always look back on =) 

Due Date?  November 14th.  Since I had a c-section with Miss Emma...i'm scheduled to have another one

How far along?  21 weeks & 6 days

Size of baby?  She's approx the size of a spaghetti squash and 1 pound

Weight Gain?  -9 lbs  So far I haven't gained any weight, although I sure feel like I have!  The doctor isn't concerned about the weight loss, I could definitely stand to lose a few pounds anyway! ha!

Maternity Clothes?  Oh yes!  Even with the weight loss, I still need them!

Movement?  She's an active one that's for sure!  I'm loving feeling all the kicks right now!

Food Cravings?  This time around I don't have a specific craving really.  However when I was pregnant with Emma all I ever wanted was Oreos and boneless buffalo wings =)

Gender?  Girl!!  Alyx Grace =)

Labor?  None at all, hoping to keep it that way too!

Belly button in or out? In

 What I miss?  Sleeping on my stomach!  Ugghh.  I'm such a tummy sleeper

Looking forward to?  My next ultrasound.  It's scheduled for July 25th



 Alyx's profile from our last ultrasound visit =)