4th Annual Commenting Challenge!



Hey Everyone!  I did this blog commenting challenge last year, and one of my blogger friends Tonya over at Here Comes the Sun is doing it again this year, so I thought, Heck why not!!  If you haven't done a blog challenge...I suggest you do!  They are a great way to meet new people, and read some really awesome blogs =)

So here is todays challenge...ABOUT ME

So what's there to know about me?  Well, for starters, I'm Johannah.  I live in Maine with my husband, Brian.  We have been married for 6 years as of the end of June.  We have a daughter named Emma.  She is 6 years old, and she is our world!  She came into this world 2 months premature and spent 1 month in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, but she's as healthy as can be now.  And, we are also expecting another baby!  I'm currently 23 weeks pregnant with our 2nd girl =)  I'm due the middle of November, and we are over the moon excited about the new baby! 
I work fulltime as a police/fire/ems/911 dispatcher.  I have been working the same job for 10 years now.  My husband is a police officer in a neighboring town by us. 

{Me and my little family}

Other than blogging, I keep up with some blog friends through facebook and Instagram.  I have really met some really great moms through here. And a couple of them I would love to meet someday! 

That's pretty much it about me for now.  I could probably go on all day long about things I like/dislike, but you would all be pretty bored by the end of it!

Make sure to link up and join this challenge, it will be fun! =)