4 Months!

Well, I am officially at 4 weeks along!  I have been feeling great, other than being tired.  The nausea has pretty much completely gone away!  Thankfully!  I have this app on my phone that tells me that the baby is about the size of an Avocado at this point.  We were at the grocery store the other day and Emma wanted to hold an avocado so she could see how big the baby is.  She's too funny!

We had a doctors appointment on Thursday.  Like I said, I have been feeling great lately.  Well, my doctor didn't like my blood pressure at all.  It was 124/80.  My last pregnancy with Emma it got much higher than that.  So he was a little afraid that I may be headed back that way again...I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I'm not.  So i'm on a blood pressure medication now twice a day.  Anddd...he also said that my vitamin D levels were kind of low so he wanted me to take at least 1000 IU's of Vitamin D a day and go have some blood work done at the hospital.  I had the blood work done right after leaving the dr's office, and about 5pm on Thursday evening my doctors nurse called and said my Vitamin D levels were at 10 and they should be at 100.  So needless to say i'm now taking 4000 IU's of Vitamin D now.  And to think, I have been feeling so good! 

The weather here the last few days has been nothing but beautiful!  Today is Hot, Hot, Hot.  By 10am it was already 85 degrees.  Emma has gone to my parents for the weekend.  My mom sent me this cute picture of her on her way to my little cousins birthday party.

 
 
I really wish I wasn't working this weekend, because it would have been a perfect time spent at my parents pool!  Hope you all enjoy your weekend! =)