I'm back! Again =)

I'm back...again!  I have been MIA from blogging for a while now.  I haven't even logged on to read all of my favorite blogs that I read daily.  So that is my goal tonight, to get caught up on all my blogs =)

Last week Brians grandmother passed away.  Which is Emma's great grandmother.  Emma refered to her as "Old Mimi".  We are all going to miss her a lot. She was such a sweet lady.  We would visit her often and sit on her front porch with her.  It was her house that we went to every Christmas Eve, the entire family would meet there.  This year is going to be very strange without Old Mimi being there. 

Other than that, not much else has been going on.  We had a really good mothers day.  We had a big dinner at my inlaws with some super yummy food!  All the kids had a good time playing with each other.  Emma made me a really cute card, and at school she made me a picture frame that she decorated, and the teacher put her picture in it.  It's definately adorable =)  And she and Brian got me some flowers for outside.  I told Brian that I really didn't want anything for Mothers day, so the flowers for outside were perfect!


I love the plant holder on the right...I thought it was super cute!  And don't mind the bottom of my screen door which needs to be painted white!  It is a pet peeve of mine that is going to be painted asap! haha

And in Baby news...everything is still going well!  I'm still feeling a teeny bit sick now and then.  So i'm still on my nausea meds.  The last 2 mornings have been kinda bad, but it passes.  I'll be glad when all the nausea stops completely.  I'm praying it does =)

Unfortunately that's really all I have for now.  I've missed reading all your blogs...so now it's time to play catch up!  =)