Monday!

Emma went back to school today after being on April vacation for the last week.  She was sooo excited to get back and see her friends.  I thank god that she loves school as much as she does.  We had promised Em when she got out of school today that we would take her to the farm to see the animals.  I have written about this in the past, and she just loves it at the farm. We've taken her since she was just tiny.  I always take a picture of her and Brian in the same spot every year.  I shared this photo last year, and for some reason now I can't figure out how to add this years to the collage, so i'll share the photos separate. 


{click to enlarge}


And now here is this year...
 
 
 
 
I just love comparing these photos, every year to see how much she has grown!  And i'm not sure where in the world 2009 went, but apparently I skipped that year getting a picture.  Darn!
 
 
Checking out the newborn baby cows...for some odd reason I didn't take a picture of them.  But trust me, they were Cauutteee!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Overall, the farm was fun.  And then Emma got slobbered on by a cow.  LOL 
 
So I blogged last night about what I should cook for dinner tonight.  We went with bacon wrapped asparagus, steak and baked potato.  We tend to eat dinner a lot with my inlaws since they are right across the street, so that's what we did tonight.  Brian and I cooked there.  And it was super good!
 
 
I brushed the asparagus with a little olive oil, and then sprinkled with some sea salt and pepper. 
 
 
 
 
These steaks look huge, but trust me, they weren't!  They were really good though!  I have to say, Brian is a darn good grill cooker! 
 
Tomorrow we are back at gymnastics after having a week of it off!  Emma is really excited to get back at it.  I'm not sure what the plans are for tomorrow evening, but I heard tonight that our favorite summer ice cream shop opened the other day....may have to convince Brian to take me =)