Why I have been MIA

So I think I have a *pretty* good reason as to why I have been MIA here on my blog.  





 Our Family is growing!  We are expecting baby #2 this November =)  We are super excited, and I can't even begin to tell you Emma's excitement!  I just know she is going to be the sweetest and most helpful big sister!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed and praying for a healthy pregnancy.  I've mentioned it on here before that my pregnancy with Emma didn't go quite as planned and I ended up having an emergency c-section at 7 months.  So far things are good.  I did end up at the doctors this morning for some cramping I was experiencing, but they did an ultrasound and everything is fine! =)  I have been experiencing some morning sickness, which I am sure hoping will pass soon. 

So this is why I haven't been blogging lately.  I've been super duper tired, nausea's, and all that good stuff that comes along with being pregnant =)