Tuesday Ramblings & Snow

Snow.  Really?  How much more are we going to get?  So far we have about 5 inches of snow, and they say we are probably going to get up to 18 inches.  And tomorrow is the first day of Spring.  Crazy!!

My morning started off a little after 5am, when I got a text message from Emma's school saying that there was no school today because of the weather.  I expected to get up and look out the window and see all kinds of snow.  There was nothing.  It didn't actually start snowing until around 11ish.  So we had a day spent at home watching shows and playing.  It will probably be cancelled for tomorrow as well.  If that's the case, Emma will be devastated since she has her class field trip to the planetarium.  She's been waiting to go for the last couple of weeks.  We'll keep our fingers crossed!

I really don't even have any fun pictures to share today =(  Boring, yes I know! 

I came home last night to find that our dog, who we have been leaving out of his crate while we are gone, got into our recycling bin and decided to tear everything up.  I was so not impressed.  So needless to say, tonight he is back in his crate for the night while we are at work. 




See what I got in the mail yesterday!  I contacted Amazon because my Kindle was having major battery issues.  It wouldn't hold a charge at all.  Amazon's response was, No problem, we will send a replacement Kindle Fire out to you free of charge.  Sweet!!  So I have to say their customer service is awesome!!

That's all the Ramblings I have for today.  Maybe tomorrow may be a little more exciting! HA! =)