Not Much Wednesday

I woke up this morning thinking it was Monday.  My days get so screwed up since I work odd hours and odd days and all that jazz.  But thankfully Emma quickly reminded me that it was not Monday, and it was Wednesday.  At least she can keep things straight =) 

My mom took Emma to gymnastics today since Brian was working, and I had to go to work.  She sent me this cute picture of her.



I get to work tonight and find that our computers are down....seriously?  You have no idea how much we rely on our computers.  And when they are down...we have to revert to this...



Writing everything by HAND.  Ugghh.   Thankfully it only lasted a couple of hours!  


I am still searching for an Easter outfit for Emma.  In my head I know what I want, but I haven't been able to find anything similar.  I have even checked Etsy.  I want a pink or yellow chevron twirl skirt with a polka dot bottom on the skirt.  Do you guys have any ideas for me on where I can find one?  It's getting really close to Easter too, so who knows if I will find one!