Recipes {Soup & Rolls}

I wanted to share a couple of recipes with you all of a couple of things that I have made lately!  I *LOVE* to cook, but would prefer not to have to pick up after i'm done cooking! HA!  Anyway...i'm going to share a couple of recipes with you all of some things that I have made recently, that were really really good! 

First up, super duper easy, Hamburg Macaroni Soup.  It's simple.  And it's really good and flavorful.  Here are the ingredients that you will need.

 
 
2 - Large cans of Tomato Sauce
2lbs of Hamburg
I large onion
1 carton of Beef Broth
1 box of elbow macaroni
 
Start by browning your 2lbs of hamburg with your large onion chopped.
Meanwhile, boil your macaroni until al dente. 
In a large pot combine your tomato sauce and Beef Broth...and I actually added about 2 cups of water into it as well. 
Drain your hamburg and add to the tomato sauce mixture.  And then add your macaroni! 
If I were going to serve this immediately I would have added the macaroni right to the tomato meat mixture, but I was brining it to work with me and didn't want the macaroni to get "soggy" so I added it after!  It was super easy to make, and very good!  And I didn't get a good picture of the finished product at home, so I took a picture with my cell phone at work =)
 
 
 
 
Now onto Recipe #2!
 
 
Honey Yeast Rolls.  I have never made homemade bread or rolls.  And these were amazing, and actually pretty simple to make!
 
The recipe came from Pinterest, so if you click HERE it will direct you to it =)
 
 
 
 
 
 
A couple of days later I turned the same exact recipe into cinnamon rolls!  And they were really good too!
 
If you try these you'll have to let me know how you liked them!  Make sure to check back soon for my second post for the day about Emma's dance last night =)