Thirty-One

Who doesn't love Thirty-One!!  I just absolutely *LOVE* their products.  If you have never heard of them, they are a great company who sells...Purses...Totes...Utility Totes...Thermals...etc.  Basically anything to help you stay organized! 


Bri from School in Our Slippers is an Executive Director with Thirty-One.  I have been following her blog for quite a while now and I knew she sold Thirty-One.  She suggested that I do an online catalog/book party.  And of course I was all for it! =)




I am  in love with the new Spring Catalog!  There are so many new things and different fabric choices that are awesome!  And there is a special running for this month!  For every $31 you spend, you can choose an item from the new "Your Way" collection for 50% off!! 

If anyone would like to place an order you can do it right online.  Here is the link for you!



If anyone is interested in ordering, click on the link above.  You can have your items shipped directly to you.  If you  have any questions at all please feel free to contact me
                         HAPPY SHOPPING!  =)