MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

It's been almost 2 weeks since I last blogged!  We surrived Christmas and New Years!  Where have I been?  Right here at home.  In bed.  Sick with the flu.  Yeah.  On Thursday the 28th, I was exhuasted.  I could barely keep my eyes open.  I ended up going to bed super early, left Brian to get Emma to bed.  I slept all night long, woke up Friday morning and I felt like I had been runover by a truck.  And it all went downhill from there.  I don't remember the last time I was quite *this* sick.  I would go from being cold, to hot, to cold to hot...well you get the picture.  And of course the vomitting was the fun part.  I'll spare all the details =)  Sunday Emma's best friends mom asked if Emma could spend the night. I forewarned them that I had been sick but Emma hadn't shown any signs of it at all.  They were good with that.  And so was I, because that meant I could get a full nights sleep without any interuptions!  Well...at almost ten that night my phone rang and it was Emma's friends mom....Emma had come down with a fever =(  She was soooo upset because this was her first sleepover with Ali.  I told her as soon as she felt better and I felt better we would try the sleepover thing again.  Thankfully no vomitting on Emma's part and the fever has gone away now.  So far Brian has been able to dodge all of this.  Hopefully it stays that way!!  =) 
Sooo anyway....i'm on the mend.  Starting to feel a lot better, so I figured I better get to blogging about Christmas!!! 

We had such a great Christmas!  My parents came and stayed with us for a few days, and it was so nice having them here.  Christmas Eve we went to Brians grandmothers house.  We had a good time and ate lots of good food!

 
 
 
 
Santa stopped by too! 
 
 
 
 
She was pretty excited about the doll that Santa gave her =)
 
 
 
 
Mrs. Clause left pj's again for Emma and her american girl doll Alice!
 
 
 
 
 

BeeBee read 'Twas the Night Before Christmas.  She loved it!
 
 
 
 
 
We sure did have lots of presents under our tree!!!
 
 

One of my favorite things about Christmas is opening up our stockings!  Emma had just finished opening hers =)  Christmas morning bed head!
 
 
 
Opening up her new American Girl doll Gymnastics Beam & Bars set.  Ohhh how she LOVES them!!!
 
 
 
And the wait was over!  It was super hard to keep these tickets a secret from Emma!  She cannot wait to see Taylor Swift in concert =)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
After we finished opening our gifts at home, we got ready and headed to my in laws to do Christmas with them and have dinner there.  Emma was wayyyyy spoiled this Christmas by the grandparents on both sides.  She got more toys than I know where to even put right now.  We're still in kind of an after Christmas mess at the house! haha
 
 
 
She was excited about the wheelchair and crutches for her doll =)
 
 
 
 
 
And our Christmas Table.  We had some super yummy food.  My dad cooked a turkey at my house and we also had ham.  It was really nice to have Christmas with both of our families.  I hope you all had a great Christmas as well!!!

Our New Years Eve was super exciting!  The 3 of us stayed home ordered way too much Chinese food takeout, watched tv and just had fun as a family =)   Perfect night in my book =)