Wednesday!

We leave tomorrow for our trip and i'm not completely packed yet.  I hate it when I do this to myself...completely stresses me out.  And i'm always paranoid that i'm going to forget to pack something super important.  I am about 90% done, but still have a bit more to do.  We did decide that we aren't bringing any bathroom stuff with us.  Meaning, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, shaving cream, toothpaste...that kind of stuff.  We are just going to get that stuff when we get down there at a grocery store.  So much easier.  Last time we packed bathroom stuff and flew, it broke open and made a huge mess.  Never again! 

Yesterday I *finally* went and had my hair done.  It was long overdo!  I had it cut, colored and highlighted.  I really like it!  I really don't like posting tons of pictures of myself...I hate having my picture taken.  But I did it...the dreaded bathroom mirror picture! So here is a before and after.

 
 
Right out of the shower.  No work.  Just gel.  It was frizzy.  Dry.  Damaged.  (and greying).  Haha.  I found a new hairdresser about a year ago that I just love.  The place is great and the prices were much better than the last place I went.  So here is the after.
 
 
 
 
I think she did a really good job!  She took the time to straighten it, which I love when it's straightned!  And the color and highlights came out great =)  I'm happy with it =)
 
 
Brian and I went shopping this morning.  I was spoiled and he bought us a new bedding set!  New sheets, quilt and all the stuff that goes with it.  I love it!  I would have taken a picture of it, but it's already on our bed, and Brian is currently sleeping in it!
 
Tonight after my mother in law gets out of work we are going to manicures and pedicures.  I can *hardly* WAIT!  It's been so long since I had one.  Even Miss Emma is getting one =)  I'll be sure to post pictures. 
 
I'll leave you all with this last picture.  I went into the bathroom and Brian was sitting on the floor rearranging something for me on the shelf.  I found him wearing a pair of Emma's glasses....there is never a dull moment in our house......
 
 
 
Think he is excited much?!?  hehe =)