A Christmas Tag

A blog that I read on a daily basis, Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!, is written by Shawna and she tagged me in a Christmas Tag!  Check out her blog.  She has 2 super cute girls and her blog is super cute!   I'm playing along so read my responses below....and Check the bottom cause you may be tagged next!!!


1.) What makes Christmas such a special holiday for you and your family?

Christmas is one of my most favorite times of the year!!! Brian and I have crazy jobs where we work crazy hours. And neither of our jobs "shut down" for Chrismtas. They are 24/7 365 types of jobs. We have been sooo fortunate and lucky that we have both been able to have Christmas Eve and Christmas day off every year since Emma was born. We take one night out of the Christmas season and go out looking at Christmas lights. And of course listen to Christmas music, drink hot cocoa and all that good stuff =)

2. Were you told the truth about Santa Clause by your parents, or did you find out another way? Do you plan on telling your kids about Santa (if you have them or plan to have them)?

To be quite honest, I don't remember exactly how I found out the truth. I think it may have been from my older cousin. But I was not angry or mad when I found out. I hope she believes for a long time. I do understand why some parents chose not to do the Santa thing. But that just isn't our thing.

3.) Real tree or fake tree?

Our first Christmas in our house we had a real tree. I had a real tree always growing up. But after Emma was born we chose to get a fake tree. I do miss the real thing...but I also love my fake tree =)

4. Do you open presents on Christmas morning, Christmas Eve, or both?

Growing up I was always allowed to open one gift Christmas Eve day. And I always got new pj's Christmas Eve night from Mrs Clause. I have carried both of those traditions on with Emma. She always looks forward to seeing what new pj's Mrs Clause has brought her =)

5. What is your favorite Christmas movie to watch, and favorite Christmas song to sing or listen to?

My list for Christmas movies and music could go on and on and on. So here is my list for movies first!
Santa Claus The Movie. The very original one from 1985 with Dudley Moore & John Lithgow. If you have not seen this. You MUST!!
Miracle on 34th Street. Both new and old one
Home Alone 1
The Santa Clause - with Tim Allen
Elf
Prancer
And of course any and all Christmas movies on the Family Channel, Hallmark of LMN!
Now for Christmas music:
White Chrismtas
Tennessee Christmas
Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree
All I want for Christmas is You....I have a ton more that I can't think of right now! =)

So now here is who i'm tagging.  I'm hoping you guys will play along as well!! =)

Here Comes The Sun

Life With Emma

Sweet Little Loving's

Anything But Grey

Baby and Big Boy


I'm anxious to read what everyone has to say!! =)