WILW

It's been a long time since I have done a What i'm Loving Wednesday, and I don't have a ton to blog about today...so here we go with things i'm loving!



Loving this new nail polish color!


It looks black, but it's actually a deep purple.  It's the Sally Hansens Insta-Dri, which as you all know is my favorite polish EVER.  It dries sooo incredibly fast and with being a mom that is really awesome!  The color is Uptempo Plum. 


I'm also loving this little girl =)





She got a new hat yesterday from her Nana.  It's a little big for her, but I still think it's pretty cute on her =)


I'm also loving the Starbucks Peppermint Mocha.  Oh. My.  So good!!


I always get mine without whipped cream though.  I am probably the only one in the world that cannot stand whipped cream! haha


I'm also LOVING this....





I'm loving that we are getting this new store!!




Very excited!  We are also getting a Buffalo Wild Wings and a Five Guys Burgers and Fries =)  Lots of new stores and restaurants coming =)


I'm loving these little snowmen treats!  I think I may have to make them for Emma's class for school.


Pinned Image


I'm loving this Christmas CD




I definately reccomend it! 


I'm loving this purple retro metro bag from Thirty-One


Retro Metro Tote


I love this bag.  I have been debating wether or not to buy it.  It's kinda pricy and it's Chritmas and I should be buying for other people...not me.  Maybe soon! Ha! =)



So there you have it.  My What i'm loving Wednesday!  What are you loving?