TGIF =)

I <heart> Fridays =)  Fridays that i'm off from work anyway.  I have had the last 3 days off, and they've been GREAT days =)  We had a great Halloween and then Brian and I were both off yesterday as well.  Yesterday after we picked Emma up from school we took off for camp to do a little hunting.  We didn't find anything though, but we still had fun!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The picture above is terrible because it was taken through the car window, but it was a bald eagle flying around =)
 
 
Wednesday and Today Emma had gymnastics.  She started level 3 which is the Intermediate level.  And she ROCKED =)  She is just amazing at it.  I'm so proud of her.  There is nothing I enjoy more than watching her having such a great time all while learning so much!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I already can't wait for next week for another week of gymnastics! 
 
Hope everyone enjoys their Friday!!! =)