Surprise for Emma =)

We have been struggling this year as to what to get Emma for Christmas.  I had a few ideas, but nothing majorily fun and exciting.  And then one evening I was watching tv and I had an idea, but I wasn't sure if what I was thinking about was going to be available or not.  So I went online and found sure enough I would be able to get this for Emma, but would have to wait until today to get it.  So at 11:00 am today I went online and ordered this for Emma......





Yup, that's right!  Taylor Swift concert tickets!!!!  She is going to be ecstatic!!!  I can't wait for her to open them on Christmas morning =)  She just loves and admires Taylor Swift.  I think it's really great too!  I don't think I could think of a better role model for kids to look up to than Taylor.  We have watched many interviews of her and she is a very class young lady.  And of course we own all her cd's =)  I have a video of Emma when she was about 2 years old sitting in the backseat of my car singing a Taylor Swift song, it's really adorable =)
The only thing is, Emma is going to have to wait until July for the concert.  And we have to travel to Boston, Massachusetts for it.  Which is completely fine with me!  Weekend roadtrip!  But, it's going to be hard for her to wait i'm sure!  

Not much has been going on here lately.  Emma had to miss school on Wednesday =(  She has had a really bad cold that she just can't shake, and around 5am Wednesday she started with the yucky vomitting.  She layed low all day, watched cartoons, and slept on the couch.  She's feeling better, but we can't get rid of the runny nose and the cough.  She missed her first gymnastics class since June as well.  But we were able to make up the class today.  I can't even begin to tell you all how much she loves her gymnastics.  We finally have a good routine going with it.  Private class on Tuesdays from 2:30-3:30, regular class on Wednesday from 3:30-4:30 and then another class on Fridays from 6:30 to 7:30.  Brian and I have discussed as long as she's still having fun with it we'll continue her in it.  And she sure does love it!! =) 

I hope everyone enjoys the rest of their weekend!  It's my weekend to work, so i'm stuck at work =(  I'm ready for days off and getting ready for Thanksgiving, and Brian and I are both off!! =)