Ornament Show & Tell

This evening while going through all the blogs I read on a daily basis I found that Sarah From Our Journey did an Ornament Show & Tell.  What a great idea!  So here is my favs!


 
 
 
 
 
 
Brian and I got this ornament on our Honeymoon trip to Disney =)  I wish it had the year on it, but I guess we will always remember what year we got married! =)
 
 
 
 
This was from our very first visit to Disney with Emma when she was 2 years old =)
 
 
 
 
 
This is one of my favorites, because it's Emma's favorite.  It's the bell from the Polar Express.  She absolutely loves this ornament!
 
 
 
 
Emma's handprint when she was a year old.  I still remember how hard it was getting her to put her hand into the clay!
 
 
 
 
This one is special because my dads side of the family is Swedish, and my parents got this for me at a Swedish store. 
 
 
 
 
We got this Ornament from my great aunt the year Emma was born.  Emma always has to make sure that she puts this ornamnet on the tree =)
 
 
 
 
And lastly, this is one of my very favorites.  Brian and I got it the year we bought our house.  We found it and it was perfect.  I told him I always wanted a house with a red door too =) 
 
 
So now it's your turn!  What are your favorite ornaments? =)