Lazy Saturday Night

I love Saturdays when Brian and I are off from work together =)  This morning we went shopping for a while and then had chinese for lunch!  Emma LOVES chinese, and well so do I.  ;)   
We went to the Christmas Tree Shop, which I could have spent hours in there today.  I'm not sure if any of you have these stores in your area, but they are awesome.  And no it's not all Christmas stuff.  Then we went to Target.  It's there that I realized I want to get my Christmas stuff out ASAP!  I am going to wait until Thanksgiving though.

We signed Emma up for a private gymnastics lesson today, and she did GREAT!  She really needed ot work on the vault, and her coach focused a lot on that.  She is getting much better at it now =)  Her coach is so great with her too! =)

 
 
 
Emma stayed at my inlaws last night while Brian and I were at work.  Actually Brian was at camp for the night, it's hunting season so the men in the family always go to camp on the weekends.  They have "Man" time. haha =)  So this morning when we went and picked Emma up my mother in law said that Em woke up with a runny nose.  Well after gymnastics she told me she didn't feel good.  She hardly ever says that.  So I knew she must really be sick.  We got home at 5:00 and by 5:15 her pajamas were on, she was snuggled up in the recliner with a fuzzy blanket, 2 pillow pets and roll of toilet paper and she was sound asleep by 5:30.  I feel so bad for her.  Hoping she feels better super soon!
 
 
 
 
 
Emma is sleeping, Brian is sleeping because he has to work the midnight shift tonigh at 11pm, both of our cats are sleeping, and the dog is sleeping. Haha, exciting Saturday night on my hands!  I'm getting caught up on my shows I missed all week.  First up is my food network shows.  I love Trisha's Southern Kitchen and The Pioneer Woman.  And by watching them, i'm starving now and in the mood to cook =)  I'm thinking maybe some hot rolls =)
 

Tomorrow if Emma is feeling better we may head out to camp for the day/evening. We'll see how she is feeling though!