Yup...it's 3am...

Yes, that's right it's 3am.  I got out of work at 2am, and it takes me about 20-25 minutes to get home.  And now i'm sitting here writing.  I have to be up at 6:45 to get Emma from my in laws house and get her ready for school...and then bring her to school.  Usually after that I would come right home and go back to bed for a few hours, but not today.  I'm heading out to go shopping with a couple of friends at 8:30 am.  Can you say crazy?!? haha  I do know one thing.  My very first stop after dropping Emma off at school will be Starbucks!!!!

It's only Thursday and it's been a long week so far.  My work week felt like days off were never in sight.  I'm on 2 days off, and go back Saturday evening.  My schedule is so weird.  I get very frustrated with it at times.  On Monday we were given 5 new schedules to look at, and all the employees get to vote on them.  I'm hoping and hoping that I will be going to a day shift.  The one I really want is 5am to 3pm.  It would be perfect because I would be out of work every day around the same time Emma would be getting home....and my inlaws wouldn't have to keep her at night much anymore!  That's a really big thing for me right now.  She is 6 years old now, and I think it's important that I work my schedule around as much as possible for her to stay at home every night.  It's very difficult when both parents work nights.  Anyway, enough of my complaining about this!!  =)

In 2 weeks Emma will be starting her 4th round of gymnastics!!!  We don't find out until Friday which level she will be in.  She's pretty excited =) 

So I only have one picture today.  Back almost 3 years ago now I bought Emma her very first Matilda Jane dress.  The dress has been worn a ton of times and still looks brand new.  I tried it on her yesterday morning before school and was soooooo excited that it still fits =)  This is one of my favorite dresses she has ever had.  So of course she had to wear it =)





Have a great morning every one =)