Trick-or-Treat!

Happy Halloween everyone!!  I was nervous all day as to what the weather was going to be like tonight.  It rained off an on all day and by 4:30 the skies were dark.  Really dark.  We started getting Emma ready around 4:30ish, and the rain stopped!!  And it didn't rain at all while we were out =)  The temperature was awesome too, in the low 60's =)  We had a really good time trick or treating, and Emma got a TON of candy!  Here's some pictures!


 
 
Here is Dorothy!!  I am in love with her dress.  I spent probably way too much money on it, but it was worth it.  And her shoes, love those too =)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Our neighbor just loves Emma =)
 
 
 
 
At my inlaws house.  My mother in law LOVES to decorate for every holiday! =)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I'm so in love with this little girl =)
 
 
 
 
Check out all the candy!  She got a ton.  I think we went to at least 50 maybe 60 houses.  It was crazy.  My feet definately hurt from walking, haha.  This last picture cracks me up because Emma had obviously just had a piece of candy with carmel in it, because the carmel is stuck in her teeth!!
 
I hope everyone had a Happy Halloween!!!  =)