Scarf & Nailpolish swap

Back a few weeks ago I signed up for my first ever swap!  It was a scarf & nail polish swap that was 
hosted by:


I was super excited about this and I was linked up with Jennifer from Sweet Little Lovings.  She was the perfect match for me!  

Here is what Jennifer sent me for goodies!   (i'm having major camera issues, so all my photos lately have just been phone pictures =(  )







I LOVE everything!!!  The polishes are Sally Hansens Insta-dri.  If you have read my blog for very long, then you know that the Insta-Dri's are my favorite!  They are perfect for moms because they dry soooo fast!  And I love these colors!!!

The color on the left is "slick slade" and the color on the right is "pronto purple"  I'm currently wearing the pronto purple and I love it!  

The scarf is perfect as well.  My favorite colors are purple, so Jennifer rocked when it came to picking this stuff out for me!!  Thank you again Jennifer!!! =)