Random Friday

It's official.  I'm an Instagram aholic.  =)  I never knew what all the hype was until just recently.  I'm addicted.  I love looking at other peoples photos on there as well.  So if you are on Instagram, send me your name or what not so I can start following you!  So far I have 2 people that i'm following! haha =) 

Today Emma had school, I woke up at 7:00 so I had 45 minutes to get her ready.  She made it to school on time! =)  She is becoming a big girl now in the mornings at school!  I used to have to park the car in the parking lot, get out and walk her down by her classroom.  Well now she wants to be dropped off at the "drop off zone" and walk into the school by herself.  I was a little apprehensive about this at first, but she does great.  And what I absolutely love about her school is the principle and vice principle both do bus duty and drop off duty in the mornings and afternoons!  When I dropped her off this morning her Principle yelled "Hi Emma!" to her =)  Her school is amazing.  She goes to a pretty large Elementary school and the fact that the Principle takes the time to learn the kids names, says a lot about who she is.  She is an unbeliveably awesome Principle =)   Anway, I woke up with an annoying headache this morning.  So when I got home I went back to bed.  You know what time I woke up?  1:50 in the afternoon!  Holy moly!  I couldn't believe it.  I hurried and Brian and I went and picked Em up from school.  After that we went to the dreaded grocery store.  $160.00 later, we left.  Ugghhh that makes me sick to my stomach.  And I really feel like we didn't get a whole lot.  BUT...I was really excited when I found these in the freezer section


 
 
We LOVE Checkers, but there are none at all in Maine.  I'm not even sure where the closest one is.  We plan to have these same night soon with homemade chicken tenders =)
 
Emma had gymnastics tonight.  I really cannot believe how good she is doing.  I don't want to sound like i'm bragging, but she's doing amazing.  I have the best time watching her =)
 
 
 
 
 
She is still having a hard time pulling herself up on the bars, but she's working on it.  Once she gets up there she can flip herself around pretty darn good!  I wish I were able to do this!!! haha
 
 
We ended the night by making our favorite pizza.  Chicken Ranch Pizza.  Premade pizza crust, with homemade ranch dressing, covered in Pizza cheese and shredded chicken! 
 
 
 
It's really good!  When Brian is home we usually make one with the chicken tossed in Buffalo sauce. 
 
Today was the first day it didn't rain in I don't know how long!  Tomorrow a cousin of mine asked me to take some photos of her son for her =)  But guess what, it's suppose to rain.  So we'll see.  Happy Friday!!!! =)