Oh Weekend...Don't End Yet!

We had an awesome weekend!!!  Saturday morning started out with hanging out with Miss Emma for a bit and then she was going to my parents house for the night =)  My parents live about an hour away, so we met my mom 1/2 way to drop Emma off to them.  We were ahead of schedule so we stopped by Coldstone Creamery for an ice cream first =)

 
 
She chose Cake Batter ice cream with Chocolate shavings.  I thought for sure she would go for something like cotton candy ice cream with gummy bears...but nope.  Plain and simple is what she wanted =)
 
 
 
 
 
After Coldstone we met my mom and loaded her car up with everything that Emma insisted on bringing with her.  I think she had 1/2 of her bedroom with her! Ha =)

Brian and I headed back home and got ready to head out for dinner.  We didn't end up going out just the 2 of us.  A friend of ours and his girlfriend ended up going with us.  We had such an amazing time!!! 
 
So I tried to make reservations at the Kobe Japenese Steakhouse, which just opened last week, and they told me they don't take reservations.  We got there at 6:00 and there was already a 1 and 1/2 hour wait.  We decided we would wait, but we ended up leaving and going to a couple of stores while we waited.  We finally got back to the restaurant a little after 7:00 and we weren't seated until about 7:45.  I have never seen a wait like this at a restaurant in our area before!  It was crazy busy!!! 
 
 
 
 
Us in the car before we left =)
 
 
 
 
This was our Chef.  He was really fun and entertaining.  He even chopped up food and then threw it into our mouths!  I surprised myself and actually caught it in my mouth, haha =)
 
 
 
 
The chef did this on purpose...but I tell you what, It got really really hot when he did this!!
 
 

I'm not sure if you all have been to one of these, but they cook everything right on the grill in front of you.  Everyone got a salad, soup, rice and veggies.  And then you pick your meat, steak, chicken, salmon, scallops or shrimp.  I chose the Steak & Shrimp combo, and It was a great decisison!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This was my plate =)  Super good!  We would definately go back to this restaurant again, but will probably wait a while to let the hype of it settle down a little bit.  Anddd it was a tad bit pricy as well, but well worth it!

We ended the evening by going to Margaritas Mexican Restaurant for a margarita.  I had the Russellrita, which is a strawberry & raspberry margarita.  It's really yummy!!

Brian and I ended up sleeping in today until 11:00!!  We headed up to my parents house to get Emma and are now back home watching the New England Patriots game =)  Homemade chicken fingers and french fries is on the menu tonight for supper =) 

I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend =)