Halloween Costumes Past =)

Over at Kellys Korner she is doing a link up, and I thought I would join in! =)

I'm going to start with Emma's very first Halloween.  She was a little over a month old on her first Halloween and weighed about 4 1/2 pounds when this picture was taken =)  She was a pumpkin!!!



All this costume was, was a bib! =)  And I managed to find a pumpkin  hat that matched it.  She was super cute.  We didn't go anywhere on her first Halloween, but I just had to dress her up =)

Emma's second Halloween she was a chicken!  I loved this costume, I thought it was super cute!  She really didn't care too much for it though!  And at this moment in time I cannot locate a picture, because my desktop computer isn't working too well and that's where the photo is =(  I'll find it though!!!

Her third Halloween she was Raggedy Ann =)  At the time Brian had a co-worker who just happened to have an adult size Andy costume, and Brian was a wicked good sport and wore it!! =)


You can't really tell in this picture, but Emma didn't even go trick or treating this year.  Early Halloween morning Emma slipped in the living room and hit her mouth on the edge of the coffee table.  She split her lip wide open, and ended up getting a huge blister type thing on it.  It was awful.  She wasn't in the mood at all for trick or treating that night.  But her and Brians costumes were super cute!!! =)

 Her third Halloween, she was snow white.  Cutest snow white ever...if you ask me! =)


 She loved this dress.  Said she felt just like a real princess =)

On her 4th Halloween she was a Bumble Bee!  She was too cute as a Bee!



Love her face in this picture!!! haha

And last year she was Jesse from Toy Story! =)



I have loved all of Emma's Halloween costumes, and cannot wait for this Halloween.  She's going to be Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz and I think she'll make a pretty cute Dorothy =)